The July OwlCrate box certainly didn’t disappoint – I mean, how could it?! I was so thrilled to receive a book I’ve been hearing such amazing things about and have been dying to read, Mackenzi Lee’s The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue!
One of my favorite aspects of the OwlCrate is that it features books with box-exclusive covers!
This month’s theme, Wanderlust, is based on adventure and excitement, and, damn, was I ever excited to dig into the box’s traditional adorable shredded white paper and dig out its contents!
- A darling backpack inspired by J.R.R. Tolkein’s The Lord of the Rings series, made exclusively by the people behind OwlCrate
- A precious owl luggage tag made by Mudpuppy
- An adorable Funko keychain featuring Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts
- A pocket mirror inspired by A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab [I literally thought the mirror was a magnet until I read the spoiler insert!] created by Miss Phi
- A sweet little mini pocket journal from Ooly – eight different designs went out in this month’s boxes!
- A beautiful art print inspired by Looking for Alaska by John Green, created by Shailey Ann Designs
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue as well as a bookplate signed by author Mackenzi Lee!
I absolutely cannot wait to find out what August’s box has in store for its subscribers!