The 24.5 Read-A-Thon!
Hey, y’all! I’m back with a sweet little announcement! I’m co-hosting the 24.5 Read-A-Thon with Joanna-Marie! Running from January 12 through January 13, the premise is simple – read as much as possible in 24 hours and five minutes!
If you’d like to participate, step right up and join in!
The read-a-thon Twitter hashtag is #245thon, feel free to use it as often as you’d like and keep up with fellow challengers!
Joanna-Marie and I will be hosting scheduled [and not-so-scheduled] sprints throughout the day! Here’s the schedule we have set up:
- 5:00 PM PST/8:00 PM EST – Joanna [@wetnoses_books]
- 8:00 PM PST/11:00 PM EST – Maggie [@thenovelorange]
- 4:00 PM PST/7:00 PM EST – Maggie [@thenovelorange]
- 7:00 PM PST/10:00 PM EST – Joanna [@wetnoses_books]
P.S. Our Twitter is @245readathon!
I’ve also created a linky – just because I adore linkups – for y’all who would like to announce your participation in that manner!
P.P.S. There MAY be a prize of a book of choice for the victor [whichever participant reads the MOST]! 😀 All you have to do is show us proof of your total reading time – just snap a picture of your choice of reading timer once the read-a-thon is complete! [DON’T FORGET TO TIME YOUR READING!]
In a nutshell – JOIN US and read your brains out for 24 hours and 5 minutes!
Share the Love!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)