I’ve been SO out of sorts the past few weeks – I don’t THINK I was ever tagged to do this, but I KNOW I stumbled across it on Kris’ Boston Book Reader blog and it looks like so much fun!
I’ve been pretending I’m serious about doing #blogmas, which I REALLY want to, but I failed to post on the first and will just miss the deadline for day two. I’m pushing myself to go against my nature and continue working toward doing the best #blogmas I can, regardless of the fact that I’m not posting until day three.
I’m one of those people who is basically all-or-none – I either do things the RIGHT way in the RIGHT timeline, or I just give up/never start. I’m making the first big change in my recent life by working toward eliminating that damn all-or-none thinking!
Anyway, that was enough of a tangent – on with the tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them
Top Three Bookish Pet Peeves
- Disliking a hyped book – intensely
- LIKING a hyped book – intensely
- The dreaded DNF
Top Three Book Confessions
- When I’m in my right mind, I have a book with me EVERYWHERE, even if it’s just on my iPhone Kindle app
- I love bookmarks, but they get on my nerves at the same time
- I judge books by their covers
Last Time I Cried Reading a Book
I don’t remember the last time a book itself made me cry – I’m sure I’ve cried about something real while reading recently.
Number of Books on My Bedside Table
Well, there are no books on my bedside table; however, there are at least five books behind it – they all fell off a few days ago! I know one is Stephen King’s The Stand, a few are graphic novels, and my Kindle is probably back there too.
Favorite Reading Snack
I’m biting the bullet and outing myself – cigarettes.
Three Books I’d Recommend to Anyone
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
A Picture of My Bookshelf
I legit thought this category’s title was “a picture of myself,” so, since my books are slung everywhere and do not live on a bookshelf anyhow, here’s a picture of myself! LMFAO!
Here I am in all my glory as I type this post – I really wanted y’all to see my hair! LOL!
How Much Books Mean to Me
BOOKS ARE EVERYTHING – there is literally way too much I could say here – I don’t feel like typing all night!
Biggest Reading Secret
I am now a cozy mystery LOVER – but I used to totally be uppity about them…
- Lila and Claire @ Hardcover Haven
- Linda @ Linda’s Little Library
- Nicole @ Boundless Bookaholic
- Diana and Claudia @ The Bookish Sisters
- Stephanie @ Beauty and the Bookish Blog