- Share 12 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 12 questions
- Tag 12 bloggers (if you can)
Random Facts About Moi
- I am an outpatient therapist and I adore my job and [most] of my clients.
- I chipped my tooth on the side of a condo pool in Florida when I was little and probably had my first panic attack.
- I literally grew up with my cat, Happy – she lived to be 21 years old!
- I’m a natural swimmer.
- I yell at the TV at all times.
- My grandmother called me her ‘fruit eater’ because I only ate fruit at her house. Little did she know, I did so to avoid her awful cooking!
- I didn’t have Christmas spirit this year; I never even put up a tree…
- I wish I had a magic wand.
- I’m obsessed with cute/fun/quirky/cool office supplies!
- I tend to believe inanimate objects, especially stuffed animals, have feelings. I just discovered this is called anthropomorphism.
- The color coral reminds me of my favorite grandmother – she always wore coral lipstick.
- I wish I could regret my ending marriage, but I can’t because we made two perfect babies together. Maybe some people are meant to be together solely to make people who are meant to be in this world…
What are your favorite things about winter?
I wish I could say snow, but in the South, at least where I am, we rarely get ‘real’ snow. So, my favorite things about the ‘winter’ I get to experience regularly are getting long weekends/breaks from work, the anticipation of a few snow flurries, and the [sometimes] icy, cold weather! Oh, and totally whipping out my winter wardrobe, which I get to do for a few weeks if I’m lucky!
What is your favorite winter outfit?
My favorite winter getup is totally warm, fuzzy pajamas! However, to go out in public – and I’m not opposed to being seen in said warm, fuzzy pajamas – I love a cozy sweater, layered over an amazingly soft long-sleeved t-shirt, with jeans and wintry shoes! Oh, and hilarious socks that really don’t match my outfit.
What is your favorite winter food?
Soups and stews are my favorite foods to eat in the winter. Really, anything homey and warming is delicious!
What is your favorite winter drink?
I love eggnog, hot apple cider, and spiced tea.
What is your dream way to spend a winter’s day?
Cuddled up somewhere wonderful and reading fifty books.
What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Santa brought me what I wanted – surprises for my babies! My favorite thing they got is a vintage-y play kitchen!
What are the first three things that remind you of winter?
- The ‘fall back’ time change
- The start of the NCAA basketball season
- A fire in the fireplace
What is your favorite winter song?
My favorite winter song is probably Silent Night or Jingle Bells!
What is your favorite winter memory?
I remember about 1000 years ago, when I was five years old or younger, and we miraculously got 18 inches of snow – in Tennessee! I recall hopping around outside and wading through snow drifts; we even made a snowman and saved it in the freezer!
Another top winter memory is helping my beloved Grandmother decorate her white flocked Christmas tree every year!
What is your favorite winter scent?
My favorite winter smells are definitely that of a fire in the fireplace, home cooking, and pine or spicy-scented candles.
Finish this sentence – If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
…to be content with where I am and optimistic about where I’m going.
Erin @ Bluestocking Bookworm
Jackie @ Bookworm Cafe…
Sarah @ Book Hooked Nook
Paige @ Books and Belle
Dorka @ Berries and Books
Cassie @ Messy Life of Cassie Winters
Olivia Anne @ Books and Big Ideas
Lucy @ That Book Gal
Lindsay @ Singer of Stories
Lori @ Reading with Lori
Ash @ For the Love of Books
Shawn @ The Bookish Librarian
Share the Love!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)