Make Me Read It!
I’m still in the midst of one reading challenge and I’m already prepping for another one, the Make Me Read It Read-a-Thon, co-hosted by Val at The Innocent Smiley and Ely at Tea and Titles! This is the third annual round of the challenge; however, this will be my first time participating and I’m beyond excited!
Perhaps the coolest thing about this particular read-a-thon is that participants choose X number of books, create a poll, and let others vote to determine the order in which their choices are to be read!
I’ve picked out seven books for y’all to help me decide between! I’d be SO very honored if you could take a minute to vote, regardless of your choice(s)! That’s right – you have the option of voting more than once! 😀
The Make Me Read It Readathon begins August 6 and will end on August 13, so there’s tons of time for y’all to vote and for me to get my ducks in a row, so to speak! Thanks in advance for your vote(s); I’m seriously looking forward to reading all of my picks, so any help is GREATLY appreciated! 😀
Share the Love!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)