Make it Out Alive
As always, I was absolutely squealing with delight when I spotted the June OwlCrate box on my doorstep – and I’m certainly not disappointed with its contents!
The theme for this month’s box of surprises was Make it Out Alive, featuring doom, bravery, and survival. What surprised me the most about this box is that it included not one, but two books! 😀 Both books contain dystopian elements – I must say I love dystopian tales!
Here’s a list of the awesome bookish goodness that flew to my doorstep via the owl:
- An amazing, huge magnet inspired by An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, created by Little Inklings Designs
- A Feyre-inspired double-sided bookmark, exclusively designed by Hey Atlas Creative
- A bath bomb inspired by Divergent by Veronica Roth and made by Fizzy Fairy Apothecary
- The most awesome sleep mask EVER! From Archie McPhee, it’s a zombie face!
- An OwlCrate exclusive patch inspired by Lois Lowry’s The Giver and created by Laserbrain Patch Company
- A paperback copy of Jennifer Wilson’s New World Rising from Oftomes Publishing
- A hardback copy, with a cover exclusive to OwlCrate, of The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson, along with a signed bookplate and letter from the author, as well as an exclusive sticker sheet! (I heart stickers!)