The Kindle Lending Library
Guess what?! In case you haven’t heard, Amazon now allows readers to loan Kindle ebooks to others! 😀 The only caveat to this awesome new feature is that not EVERY book is eligible for loaning. However, I have some amazing titles available to lend on a first come, first serve basis – due to the fact that each ebook may be loaned out only once.
The process is simple – I did have to spend a while to figure out the system, but once I did, it’s easy! If you’re interested in any available books from my Kindle library, leave me a comment. If you are the first person to request a given title, I can send you a link via email to access the book. You can keep a book for up to two weeks before it must be returned.
I hope people are interested in borrowing from my Kindle – I love to share!
Following are the books I have available to loan to anyone with the capability to read electronic editions! 😀
- Pride Over Pity by Kailyn Lowry
- I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- Bulletproof by Maci Bookout
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
- Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
- The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- 101+ Creative Journaling Prompts by Kristal Norton
- 365 Journal Writing Ideas by Rossi Fox