In February, I had the good fortune of getting to order a single box from Fairy Loot! Let’s just say that I am totally NOT disappointed with the surprises offered in February’s Emperors and Fugitives themed box!
I look forward to the day, which will hopefully arrive soon, that I can purchase a full out subscription to Fairy Loot – and pretty much every bookish box in existence! 😀
There truly isn’t much like getting bookmail and the loot fairy made me giddy!
Following are the individual prizes I got! 😀
- The full size Kalusian Sunset candle by Happy Piranha smells delish!
- I adore the hand lettered Rebel of the Sands quote pouch by Alisse Courter!
- I am obsessed with Funko, so I am in love with the Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy keychain! This little dear will fit perfectly into my Pop collection!
- I neglected to get a photo, but a Celestial Gunpowder bath bomb, created by Bathing Beauties, was included and has an amazing scent!
- The Illuminae coaster by Read At Midnight is precious and features a beautiful quote from the book!
- I love the Space Girl bookmark created by Till and Dill!
- A double-sided Manon and Dorian art print, made exclusively by Taratjah, is breathtaking!
- Last, but certainly not least, is the month’s featured book – Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza, as well as an autographed bookplate!