I am so thrilled to have discovered #ARCAugust, hosted by the ladies at Read.Sleep.Repeat via Twitter pals who are also participating. This will be my first attempt at joining in on the challenge, which I desperately need, as I have a few ARCs that I have got to read and review!
#ARCAugust is the perfect motivation for me to do just that!
Currently, I have four NetGalley ARCs that I absolutely MUST finish during the challenge, plus, I have two manga editions of classics – neither of which archive soon – that I’d love to complete. In addition, I am waiting for an ARC to arrive from Emma at Miss Print, which I was lucky to receive through her awesome ARC adoption program!
Also, I have some ARCs that have been requested of me to review, but have sorely neglected, that I’d also like to get through. Luckily, the challenge lasts throughout the whole month of August, giving me – hopefully – plenty of time to meet my goals!
The List & the Source
- Poe: Stories and Poems by Gareth Hinds [NetGalley]
- On the Spectrum by Jennifer Gold [NetGalley]
- MANGA CLASSICS: Great Expectations by Stacy King [NetGalley]
- MANGA CLASSICS: Les Miserables by Stacy King [NetGalley]
- Growing Friendships: A Kids’ Guide to Making and Keeping Friends by Eileen Kennedy-Moore [NetGalley]
- Lint Boy by Aileen Leijten [NetGalley]
- Click’d by Tamara Ireland Stone [Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program]
- The Jewel Tree by Lee Summers [requested by author]
- Bubblegum by Sari Taurez [requested by author]
I’m really looking forward to reading all of my ARCs, especially the ones with amazing covers – I’ve probably mentioned before that I’m a sucker for covers! Good luck to all who are also participating in #ARCAugust and I hope to visit your posts soon! 😀
Share the Love!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)